Saturday, May 2, 2009

Taking a look in the eternal mirror.




A good friend once told me that there isn't a day of his life that he does not take a dive inward and stare into the eyes of his own soul. I thought i could relate, until recently, when i found myself staring into the face of my own worst enemy, myself.  Ive built myself around this notion of 'should be', but i still have fallen short of happiness in a few places. I really wonder what true contentment feels like. When does the world stop and allow you to plummet into a true world- stopping feeling of gratitude? 
The world as a whole is extremely demanding. Have we lost sight of what it truly means to be a human being in these cosmos? When you cant place feeling to situations anymore, how do you make decisions? Do YOU follow what you see? or do you create an example for others to look at?

Talk of moving gets my feet in flight all over, i wonder why i love this feeling so much. 

We stopped at where we once begun. 
a gave a lie to the light, and she ate it. and i 
tie my hands, because i have no more to give
away.  facing backwards looking at a 19 year old 
image, that would take less than a day to explain.
and if you take it all away, 
if you take it all away, ive got a paragraph. 
we moved so slowly through the grid.
i hardly remember what i did, the equation?
the equation that got me here, lies in the mind of a swiss
on a tangent.
i have been waiting for you.
i have been waiting.

your lips looked like a ripe plum ready to fall from the
breasts that they grew from. the moon sang my name as
i tried to focus, i couldnt help but acknowledge its song.
on a night like tonight, im ready to put up a fight.
i turned to see your lips, and im ready tonight.

and a promise is never not broken, especially 
when spoken. im sorry in advance...
In the end. Ill be here with myself. continously
through out this life, and eternally in my next step. 
alone. all in loving intentions.

when i look into my soul, i am disappointed to see a host dressed in
black who directs me to the table in which all goes transparent. 
with a side of shrimp.






always heading toward the end of the road and the beggining of the sky. always.

1 comment:

  1. I love you. your inner is the more beautiful core of your existence. it's your only existence that matters. you're finding it-and you're finding it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete