Saturday, May 30, 2009

meticulous creatures we are. iam. 
i am thinking of taking up being a detail artist. i dont know if this is a real label, but im pretty sure i can create it to be one. They say the devil is in the details, but i think they are only scared because thats where i peer into the deep wallless pit of truth. 
summer is here with a very different air than that of past years. Im glad i have stuck it out in indianapolis, it is finally paying off. i have some amazing people who have been backing me all this time, with no recognition. They are finally getting the gratitude from my end. I can say enough how excited i am to partake in whatever path it is that this collective ive been partaking in, has chose to walk down. 
The spirit of passion and truth are the only things worthwhile to me anymore. Passion. and above all, truth. This is what i base my life off of, not expectations, or orders, or moral code. The more i hone in on this awareness, the better paved my path becomes. 

I love swimming naked in the secret lake. I cant wait to make it out to My secret quarry, but until then, i will wallow in joy over my new found beach spot, and my recent recall of who really matters. 
I love to be inspired by the people around me. I am trying to weed anyone who does not do this for me, and luxuriate on the ones who do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment