Thursday, May 28, 2009

ch ch ch changes

and i know nothing of what i want, but follow strongly in the direction of what i need. 

i am slightly overwhelmed by my current status. Moving into the apartment i am in now, has fallen completely short of every expectation. I dont know where my perception is, and i cant decide what is influencing it the most, but its fractals, of what i think i need and want i thought i wanted 6 months ago. I go through most days regretting the fact that i recognize some karmatic pattern, and how i have raped it in the past few years. Never did i think i would be such a prisoner in my own head. 

None the less, as the day of departure from my ever so kind  Woodruff Place short lived home, I am moving on. A whole new chapter presented itself as i was taking a gander at the book of life. A door opened to a world i swear i created in some dream, sometime ago.








it found a gallery that could use an inhabitor.  
my saving whim.

did i add that it has crown molding!



i say all of this with the deepest sigh to all of the trial and error i have in front of me. as well as the consequence that i know will come from such a great thing. 

i will keep posting the progress. 
until then, hold tight my friends.
THE WORMHOLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment