Thursday, May 28, 2009

spirit.

at the core i want nothing of your expectations. i want them out of here!!! they are clogging my fucking progress in life. you know nothing of happiness or where to find it, so quit draining me for the one small chunk i hold onto with my life. i teeter between teaching you a real lesson in life, and approaching you with compassion. 

i am a drifter. No one that i am aware of that is reading this, has the slightest idea as to what that means. Its not a movie character, its not something someone wrote about or came up with and a trend followed. It is a part of your soul, that is fleeting towards the next moment because that is the only constant that is visible. a soul like mine recognizes and is recognized almost immediately by one of the same nature. I pass, I do not mind what you are doing, as long as it does not affect what im doing, to much. i am my own soul, never to be bound to another, never to hold the hand of another if it is making me fall short of where i want to be. none of you understand this, none of you know. you probably think it is jaded, or irresponsible, or fantastic. I dont want to know what you think about it though, i dont really want anyone overly involved for any lengthy amount of time. It scares me to think my thoughts would be to focused. 

i miss leaving the place im at every second. i miss being in a constant state of departure and arrival, and most of all, i miss the people who love to not miss these feelings at all. 
why did i end up here?

No comments:

Post a Comment