Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the lion woke from the coma

i am holding two spiral notebooks in my hand. one telling me the beauty of the cosmos. the other has drawings of all of the dreams ive had. then a look on the street corner and theres a man, with a light gray suit, he looks through my eyes and into my soul and he asks, "what do you have in those note books my lovely?" I tell him, well sir i have been handed these two notebooks, i tell him what they contain. he seems concerned. " You cannot possibly read both of those, and especially not at the same time, you will never get the true value of either," he says. I blink a few times. Then I ask him which i should read. He smirks, with compassionate eyes and says, "thats your choice." Im still standing on the corner where he crossed the street to get to 61st and destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment