Thursday, May 14, 2009


this morning i got lost somewhere between where you were and where i wanted to be. so i pulled over onto the side of the road. there were a few old wisecrackers picking for geodes right off of the highway. i decided since i hadnt been having luck finding what i was looking for, id pass the time by uncovering the secret little beauties hidden underneath the rocky surface. the waters high, its may, so the creeks overflow in my nic-o the woods, i stood under a natural waterfall until my breasts were so hard they wouldve broken diamonds. it felt beautiful. in that moment. it felt beautiful to paint my body with the richest of clay from the oldest of dirt. so untouched that once it touched your skin you remember the true meaning of virginity. 
and then i sat on a rock. 
and waited. 
and waited. 
and waited.
kinda like deja vu of some night in may with some girl who doesnt know how to somethings. 

ive got scratches on my legs because i closed my eyes before i ran through the woods. i ran a couple of miles.i stop. because im short of oxygen. i find a meadow, smells like cow dung, so im walking along the cows path now through the woods. and i see the herd. they are all lying on their big milk filled bellies, and i turn and stare for along time, at what it means to live. and then i shout to the cows, " WHAT HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS WORLD." all at once 60- 80 cows rise, looking me dead in the eye, and they dont stop. i close my eyes and tell them to let the one who has thought to come forth. almost instantly the herd turns to a burly, old haggard looking cow and he approaches me with fear, intimidation, and curiosity in his eyes.  i touch my nose to his, and we close our eyes. he knows what i know.  i turn around and continue my run. 

as daylight drips off of the spring leaves, leaving me with this night, let the nature of today carry on. 
                                                                                                                                                                                 a day in the the woods with only myself. and some herb



goodday.badday.
   FUCK IT

No comments:

Post a Comment