Sunday, May 10, 2009

swallowed by life in a green costume.

bags under my eyes because my tears need a home.-

  you have always been the one i payed attention
now im laying on my back waiting for this kiss that
will never come. 

my body is under the sheets, and it feels like the 
brightest constellation on land, but you dont 
see it like that yet. yet. You cant hear my thoughts,
they are trying to write an equation that will 
equal me standing next to you. 
" thanks for the beer dear"



while salsa dancing with my confusion and taking a tango with
 insecurities, i realize i may not have been completely honest.
 This, This, you, this is okay, because this is what i want. and if 
you dont, than please leave the insides of my chest alone. 
_____________________________________________________________

the grass is growing underneath my feet. I'm being stared at by the moon so full. im staring into a vastness beyond my own comprehension, wondering when i will stop, wondering why im still standing there, and wondering when the grass got so green and tall under my feet. 
and then i broke-through to the place of astral existence and stars melting through distance and time. i am not the only light projection here. your here, and your here, and you, you are here to. we are all here.  dripping slowly onto the concrete reality that banishes my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment