Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dos)

First of all;  Bike Sprints down 10th St. in Indianapolis are growing to be a habit, followed by some rooftop action in my favorite spot. 
on a side note.
ive been keeping a watchful eye on the graffiti around town. im not much for bombing buildings and hopeless billboards these days, but i sure am sick of the cats doing work around indy. today,  i climbed atop and old piece done by a regular cat. I have been lookin out for this kid for months. He needs new style, and he needs to get a concept of real lettering. if i could find him to tell him this, i would in a heartbeat. this goes out to you. cho-cough cough nevermind. 



I am really liking where things are heading. Im looking forward to alot, and i havent been able to state that in a while. i have wisps of inspirations exploding from all of the influences in my world.  I understand time signatures as of today. I'd never taken the time to ask the simple question. I feel ridiculous for this. 



 passively awaiting the weekend.

Umprheys Mcgee. 
South Bend, Indiana
Morris Theater
Saturday April 19, 2009

^^^^^^^^
  my church. 

love and light.
more for you pour soon
<3>



ps. if you dont love the free stuff that chic mother earth is given you, your nuts. 

thank you dani and kayla for having good enough blogs to inspire myself  to put my little space on the interweb together. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment