Wednesday, April 15, 2009

coming to conclusions.





"Space ships can't tame the jungle
And I feel like I'm giving in
We've been drivin thru a desert
Looking for a life to call our own."   -beck    
I woke up this morning.       You would think that was enough to fill my day. 
This is MY blog. Hello, Im Hannah. Im your tourguide to the universe. Ive decided that living a life in which I am the observer, and not the observee, is the kind of life i find the most comfort in. I also feel like a few good tips from a few good people are the most helpful tools the world has to offer.
Lately I have been paying an unusual amount of attention the simple idea that we are all walking the same path to the same end. Walking, in a line, to the same ending. hypothetically. This, here, what you are experiencing, this is the big gray area for me. The filling of our time is the most uncertain subject i can journey to in my head. 
Nevertheless, all of this really doesn't matter to me anymore. Im finding more and more everyday that the action of doing is what my life will hold, continually until my walk has ended and my energy is released back into the pool of unknowingness. In the meantime, Im broke, my creative capacity is overwhelming, and i love, love, love finding beauty in people and their ideas. I will keep you updated on things going on around the world and around my neighborhood, that will keep the soul pleasantly occupied. Namaste. =]


 



photo credit: Danielle Shaun Way

No comments:

Post a Comment