Monday, April 20, 2009

creation of themself.


nothing good is coming from the ripe fruit.

I woke up from a dream last night, alone and concerned, you see, i never escaped from being that young feeble baby. i grew up  a bit, and walked away from the shell, but the childs still there as far as I can tell. 
as i opened my eyes i realized what i had just dreamt. a memory on replay. my life on replay. it all felt like one small moment in time the could be just one memory, until i realized it was my entire life up until age 7. i opened my eyes when i felt the eyes of something else reading the reaction in my mind. i wish i wouldnt have noticed. 

"The trick is to combine your waking rational abilities with the infinite possibilities of your dreams. Because, if you can do that, you can do anything." 

The thing that stirred me up the most is that i thought
I had been lucid dreaming. I actually felt that I was the
one creating the dream. Alot of what I was experiencing
was very dream-like and almost unbelieveable. Is this
not the reality of life? or a reality?





No comments:

Post a Comment