Sunday, October 18, 2009

months are flying.

dripping 40 drops of rhodiola into my water. and for the next 12 hours my adrenal will heal itself. healing has been on my mind often. getting back to the natural, in this country, at this age, in this life, knowing how to heal yourself is something that is almost a necessity to maintain this lifestyle. i feel a shamanistic wind breezing my neck. Halloween is approaching, and im feeling every very restless, almost a year has passed now, and i don't feel very accomplished. the silence of winter is a bit to strong in my studio, i get very lost in the static filled space that i live.
these moments are fleeting









i visited the city again this past weekend. I want to go get lost in the people again, but somethings telling me getting lost in the stars and the landscapes is much more suited for (my)self.
and here in this moment im okay. my bike is my saving grace. i am surrounded by walls. these walls are burning. my bike. i found myself watching the band bolivant perform, my eyes are welling up, and im wondering if im slipping into a routine that leaves me dead and monotonous? then i decide im going to choose to feel the most until i cant any longer, ive got alot of will left in me, and i dont see why i would keep doing this?

im getting out. you want to do this with me or not?


No comments:

Post a Comment