Wednesday, October 28, 2009

just another night.

i toss hard to the left. and from that point slowly back to the right. the pain in my rib soars like ice through my back. i hear a noise, my eyes blink and I am seeing street lights, while im still knee deep in a chase that i am dreaming up. i hear a car, or two go by, and I fall back into the intensity of the chase in my head. I wake up again to another noise, the restling of someone in the hallway shuffling home from and evening on the town. and its here when i just lay merely thinking for the rest of the night. I have a million ideas pass through my fragmented thoughts, two or three will be remembered, maybe, MAYBE, one will be started. then i drift off for my last hour of rest. I wake up to a reminder of you. i wake up to this reality. i get on my bicycle, and i ride to drift off after the rudeness of my awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment