Tuesday, January 26, 2010

i am finally out of this ranuchy situation in which i allowed myself to wallow in for a year. and now that its over my gut feelings have all materialized, and the question in my head, is how am i stronger than you? why can i deal like this like a logical person. your seven years older than me and you havent even learned how to deal with yourself yet.
theres untrustworthy love from all angles and only a few will stay and remain at core.

i have an image engraved in the memory of you, it is there. for good. and im thankful that you forgot to shut that door after you locked it. and im thankful that i put that anger into your body, because its no longer brewing in mine.

im cold and turned off once again, still warm enough to love someone who needs it, but not with my all, im done doing that until my gut feeling tells me to give me away. ive got questions, but i think they are getting answered at night after i fall to slumber

No comments:

Post a Comment